Monday, October 2, 2017

Impromptu stream,workin on 1 of many projects #supportsmallstreamers #gamedev #gamemakerstudio #indiedev

At 2.30pm EST I'll start my stream of my development side/coding, for a couple of hours

Twitch Streaming Page – https://www.twitch.tv/pjgdevelopments


I am trying to move along with 'Highrise Escape', and I have a few bugs to iron out and a few new things to implement, slow and steady wins the race. 🙂


10.02.2017 – I decided to stream now and today, as I took the day off work and I thought I'd be a little considerate to my UK/EU friends who might want to watch at a civilized time, depending on how this goes, this stream will help me determine if I should change my Sat stream time (so maybe, Fri is USA, Sat is UK/EU). All I'll be mainly doing today, is playing my game, watching for bugs, breaks and errors, and trying to fix them and maybe if I get any feedback, putting things in my 'todo' list. I might also add North/South Doors, I was thinking about putting in Health Packs, so I'd have to do the graphics for that. We'll see how the stream goes.


Feel free to come along and watch for a little while, give me your input, tell your friends.


For now, I'm starting small, 2 days a week, 2 hours in those days, full time life trumps streaming, but I'm trying.


Your welcome to join my Discord server and meet new friends, chat to old ones (server is new and empty at the moment)


Discord Channel – https://discord.gg/CwdYzVM


Inline images 1



http://pjg-developments.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Trees10.02.2017.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment