Tuesday, May 23, 2017

I guess I now need some bug-testers, anyone? #indiedev #gamedev #gaming










I think I'm done, I have all parts in place, I have a fully playable game, I have a remake, can I believe it, I'll have too.

So, you are welcome to download it below from the link and try it out, nothing major has changed, except all the debug routines have been removed (or have them, mwahahahaha… but I will know based on any screenshots)



The keys are WASD, Cursor, or Original keys from the C16 to move (if you hold down and left or right, you'll shoot from the lower half of your body for the lower bricks) or Joystick D-Pad



Space, Return or Joystick Fire, will fire a bullet, this will kill enemies or destroy bricks to get through them, and sometimes you can't see them all… 🙂



Some rooms may be more deadly than others, you'll find that out the hard way, unless your really bright and it will be obvious.



Highscore routine works, you change the default letters (my initials) with Z or X and Return/Enter to accept the letter



I've probably missed some code snippet somewhere, if you get an error, please copy and paste the error screen (or screenshot it) and let me know, I'd like to get this bug free.



If, after you've played the original on an emulator or the real machine (if you are that lucky) and you find the re-spawn rate is too fast or too slow, or the lasers are wrong, fast, slow, etc… anything, let me know, again, with the screenshot of the room of concern and what the issue is (you can't get this information to me via either my social media or the contact me, although you'll not be able to get the screenshot to me, unless you upload it somewhere and provide a link)



Right, I'm rambling too much now, it's waaayyy past my bedtime, only getting this typed up as the wife is watching #DWTS (Dancing with the stars)



So, the link is here


http://pjg-developments.com/videomeanies/VideoMeaniesRemake.exe


Inline images 1



http://pjg-developments.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/VideoMeanies05232017.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment